Why should you choose the DTG Q Series?
The NEW DTG Digital Q Series has been designed to produce high volume; low cost printed garments. Packed with the latest technology –
100% Design for Industrial Apparel Printing – Its Superfast and Super Competitive !
The NEW DTG Digital Q1 Hybrid direct to garment printer establishes a new standard for professional direct to garment prints, fashion panels and textile applications. Built for industrial all shift operation using the very latest technology, the DTG Q has the capability to switch from one digital art file to another with the click of a button within the control RIP software, even while you are running other orders !
100% Designed for industrial apparel printing the DTG Q Print, Queue and Control delivers a new level of flexibility and productivity to your studio operation,
with the NEW DTG Digital Q1 Production Realtime: Prints up to 50-60 shirts per hour onto dark backgrounds!
DTG Q Series and Printing Direct to Garments –
Fast fashions are now a sophisticated business, across nearly every apparel category you’ll find that consumers only keep clothing items for the length of a season. That’s about half as long, as they would have done about 10 years ago. The fact is, demand for printed garments is at an all-time high!
- For over a decade the DTG digital has established the standard for professional garment printing.
- The NEW DTG Q Series is 100% designed for industrial apparel printing. Its superfast and super competitive!
- Better engineered, advancement of ink management, brighter prints, faster production, more flexibility and easier to use without the maintenance levels currently experienced in the marketplace.
- The NEW DTG digital Q Series will challenge production cycles, turning out, up-to-the minute designs in bulk or print-on-demand as required.
- The acceleration of digital direct-to-garment production can resolve challenges in all manufacturing areas resolving all kinds of issues within the value chain, from time, resources, less waste, low machine maintenance through too quality production, quality prints, leading to amazing profits!
The appeal business is now a sophisticated industry, fed by the digital print technology, designed to keep in pace with professional garment production.
We believe the DTG digital Q Series is destined to become the investment companies have been waiting for.
Here’s the Spec.
- DTG Q1 = up to 50-60 prints per hour onto dark backgrounds
- Prints 100% in-line with White and colour inks in one-pass
- Vacuum Platen secures garments into place maintaining a flat surface – no wrinkles or creaser spoiling prints!
- Bagged degassed bulk ink system – user replaceable 1.0L ink bags – Configuration CYMK W + Flush liquid
- Maximum Print Resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Larger Standard Print area of 390mm x 490mm
- Printing Direct to Film – A true Hybrid converting to DTG/F without changing inks or platens
- Built with industrial grade 2 stage ink mist extraction
- Diethylene glycol free for a safer working environment
- Oeko-Tex & amp; GOTS Certification for garments safety including infants
- Linear Motion guide carriage with auto height adjustment
- Advanced Auto-head and Cap Cleaning system
- Patented white ink recirculation (WIMS)
- Easy Daily Maintenance – Patented White ink System (WIFS)
Exclusively sold in the UK by YES GROUP Want to know more?
Contact the YES Team to book a demonstration at our extensive showrooms in Nottinghamshire