YES GROUP are launching a full range of NEW SWF embroidery machines including: Single, and High-Speed Multi-Heads, embroidery machines that are packed with the very latest operational technology.
Here’s a sneak preview
- New Automatic Thread Tensioning for a flatter cleaner stitch!
- New Digitally controlled Pressor Feet automatically controls fabrics of all thicknesses
- Fantastic High-speed stitching with speeds of 1,200 spm on stitching lengths up to and over 12mm
- New Smaller Cylinder Arm for smaller, tighter spaces and pockets
- New Picker Free system giving you a positive trimming cycle
- New easy change tool-less Cap Driver
- New Servo Drive system developed for ultimate stitch precision
- Automatic Oil Lubrication system
- Large 15” touch screen
- Industrial Heavy, Steel Machine Body built with Steel Gears – no plastic here!
- A New Standard in Accessories
- Select: Single or High-Speed Multi-Head SWF Embroidery Machines
SWF Embroidery technology is evolving faster than ever; companies and individuals need to keep-up with major tech trends or run the risk of being left behind.
We are taking orders for the NEW SWF KX series, for delivery early January 2022
Call 01623 863343 to talk to the YES TEAM to discuss your requirements
Alternatively, we look forward to seeing you at P&PLIVE in February – Head to STAND G10
Are you ready to build your business on SWF’s ground-breaking embroidery technology?
Find out more.
Call 01623 863343 to talk to the YES Business Development Team about the production challenges you are facing. We have a solid understanding of the embroidery industry and can provided you with the latest market knowledge on SWF technologies – We will also provide you with competitive industry prices on all SWF embroidery equipment.
Insight into new and improved developments at YES GROUP.
Whether you are a fledgling start-up, embroidery business or an established powerhouse for corporate personalised apparel, it is essential to keep your equipment in tip-top working order. Supported by the YES Technical Team, we use a blended approach to machine maintenance; our objective is for all new SWF embroidery machines to continually be running at their optical best, we work with you to create the right solution for your business needs.
For further information contact YES Business Development Team on 01623 863343 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org