DiDO Shop dryer is the ideal solution – its has been designed to dry water-based, digitally printed inks.
How it works
Hot air guarantees a final effect that can’t be replicated with the other drying solutions. The printer keeps the colours vivid and designs remain flexible, soft, and or rough to the touch.
The DiDO is very efficiently with medium-long drying process thanks to the control of temperatures and its advanced air circulation, making the DiDO shop dryer perfect for fine fabrics including Lycra, wool, silk, and flocked textiles.
- Its small footprint makes the DiDO ideal for smaller factories and shops.
- Suitable for any type of digital machines – Maximum working temperature = 180ᵒC.
- Hourly production is approx. 30 garments with a permanence of 5-6 minutes per draw.
- When used with Colour Bright DTG Inks from YES GROUP production is increased with 40 garments with a performance of 90 seconds with each draw = 120 per Hour
- Each draw is independent and equipped with its own timer, indicator light and sound alarm
- The colour, interactive touchscreen interface is easy to use with important new features including, automatic heating-on and switch-off.
|POWER (max)||3.7 KW|
|EXHAUST FUMES||40 m³/h – Ø 80 mm|
|MAX WORKING TEMPERATURE||180 °C|
|DRAWER DIMENSIONS||700 x 680 x 90 mm|
|NUMBER OF DRAWERS||3|
|DIMENSIONS (depth x width x height)||1184 x 832 x 1310 mm|