Why should you choose the DTG Q4 Series?
The NEW DTG Digital Q Series has been designed to produce high volume; low cost printed garments. Packed with the latest technology –
100% Design for Industrial Apparel Printing – Its Superfast and Super Competitive !
The NEW DTG Digital Q4 direct to garment printer establishes a new standard for professional direct to garment prints, fashion panels and textile applications. Built for industrial all shift operation using the very latest technology, the DTG Q4 has the capability to switch from one digital art file to another with the click of a button on the control panel, even while you are running other orders !
100% Designed for industrial apparel printing the DTG Q4 Print, Queue and Control delivers a new level of flexibility and productivity to your studio operation,
with the NEW DTG Q1S Production Realtime: Prints 200+ shirts per hour onto dark backgrounds!
Printing Direct to Garments –
- The NEW DTG Q4 Series prints 100% in-line with White and Colour inks in One-Pass!
- Vacuum Platen: secures garments into place maintaining a flat surface – no wrinkles or creaser spoiling prints!
- Bagged degassed bulk ink system – user replaceable 1.0L ink bags – Configuration CYMK W + Flush Liquid.
- Maximum Print Resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Larger Standard Print area of 390mm x 490mm
- Typically, a medium size print 341.30mm (W) x 361.01mm (H) (13.43″ (W) x 14.21″ (H) printed image on a dark background will range from £0.76p / the same size image printed onto white background will range from £0.18p
Printing Direct to Film – Transfer
The NEW DTG Q4 Series is a true Hybrid converting to DTG/F without changing inks or platens produces high quality transfers that can be placed onto all kinds of products (nylon and poly plastic) that can’t be printed onto in the traditional way.
- Typically, a medium size DTG/F transfer 341.30mm (W) x 361.01 (H) (13.43″(W) x 14.21″ (H) transfer image will range from £0.56p
Exclusive: Easy Daily Maintenance –
The NEW DTG Q4 Series does this operation automictically using advanced the DTG patented, auto head and cap cleaning systems. At the push of a button the white ink flush system removes the white ink from dampers, printheads, pipes and capping station.
Other Print Considerations –
- Built with industrial grade 2 stage ink mist extraction
- Diethylene glycol free for a safer working environment
- Oeko-Tex & GOTS Certification for garment safety including infants
- Linear Motion Guide carriage with auto height adjustment
- Advanced auto head and cap cleaning system
- Patented White ink recirculation WIMS
- Patented White ink flush system WIFS
The NEW DTG Q4 is 100% designed for industrial apparel printing and transfer production, including:
- Fashion panels
- Soft Furnishings
- Fashion strike off
- Internet sales
- Sports apparel
- Fabric signage
- Textile displays
- Advertising materials
- Baby clothes
More or less any fabrics you wish to print !
GENERAL DTG Q4 PRODUCT INFORMATION
|Ink Type||Q-Series DTG Digital Inks – for DTG & DTF printing available online through the YES Store – www.yes-store.co.uk|
|Fabrics / Merchandise||DTG Q-Series Inks print on 100% dark and light cottons, 60/40 or 50/50 Poly/Cotton blends including: Cotton, Cotton blends, Polyester, Poly-Viscose, Rayon, Silk, Wool, Spandex
Print DTF transfers onto all kinds of fabrics and merchandise that are not normally printable such as 100% polyesters
|Printhead technology||19,200 Nozzle (66.8mm wide printhead)|
|Printhead configuration||Trailing, staggered head technology x6 (x3 White & x3 CMYK)|
|Colour||White and CMYK + Orange & Green|
|Print Area||Maximum Print Size = 16”x20” (390mm x 490mm)|
|Platen Drive System||Auto levelling laser and head protection|
|Print Delivery||In-line One Pass Printing (White & Colour)|
|Ink Delivery||Degassed bagged bulk ink delivery system
User replaceable 1.0L ink bags – Configuration CYMK, W + Flush Liquid
|WIMS||Patented circulation and White ink flush integrated WIMS2|
|INK Mist Extraction||Industrial grade 2 stage ink mist extraction as standard (protects printheads from ink misting)|
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista or above|
|DTG Rip Included||DTG Kothari – Print Pro V7|
|Electrical power voltage||AC 240V|
|Electrical power frequency||50Hᴢ/60Hᴢ (+-1Hᴢ)|
|Approximate power consumption||During Printing 280W or Less On Standby 80W or Less|
|Machine operating environment||Operational temperature is 20-35ᵒC (20-25ᵒC ideally recommended)
Humidity 40-80% (50-60% ideally recommended)
|Physical Dimensions||L) x (W) x (H)
Boxed at Delivery:
|Weight||TBC KG (boxed weight will vary)|
|Machine stand||Built In|
|Vacuum Platens||Fast loading vacuum platens incorporating Linear Motion Guide carriage with automatic height platen adjustment –
Vacuum platens sizes: Small: 265mm x 330mm
Medium: 355mm x 470mm
Larger: 390mm x 400mm
|Optional Accessories||Pre-treatment machines (PTM)
Tunnel dryer, Draw dryer
Vacuum platens sizes: Small: 265mm x 330mm & Medium: 355mm x 470mm
|Operating Starter kit||Full set of degassed bagged Ink (1Ltr of each CMYK, White and Head Capping Solution) 1.0L Maintenance Solution set, 1.0L Pre-treatment concentrate (makes 4.0L)
DTG digital maintenance starter kit, & Large 390 x 40 vacuum platen
|Warranty||24 months (2 Year) Cover Guard Warranty (subject to yearly servicing) T&Cs Apply|